Easy, simple but the most effective one! This is why I suggest to go for biking!
Yes, it is one of the simplest exercises any homo sapiens (human) can ever do to lose their fat. Sit on its seat and start paddling- that’s it!
But while you do biking, I’d suggest few point, which if considered will make this activity even more efficient.
* Keep a bottle of water while you bike. Reason behind this is that while you bike, you sweat, which makes you body dehydrated. You can’t afford that. That is why I am asking to carry a bottle of water so that you can drink water and a keep yourself hydrated.
* If you are really planning to lose fat, bike for at least 60 minutes daily (for at least 4-5 days a week).
* Break those 60 minutes of biking in parts! See, it is quite obvious that no one can straight way do nonstop biking for as much as 60 minutes. So, I’d suggest breaking it in parts. Start with a mild warm up. Let you muscles stretch first. Bike at a low pace for first 10-15 minutes. Then accelerate and start biking at fast pace for 15-25 minutes. Then you can come down from your bike. Get some drink and walk with your bike for 5-10 minutes and then get on it and start riding it.
Do this consistently and you notice that you’ve started losing your body fat effortlessly.
You would have to focus on two aspects if you want to reduce stomach fat- one is balanced diet and the other is exercising.
Getting a flat stomach is not so easy so you would first need to be fully determined to follow the program. We would first guide you about balancing your diet. You actually need to control your calorie intake. Plan your diet as such that your total calorie intake does not exceed your energy requirement for a day. This could be done by replacing the refined grains by whole grains, eating fresh fruits and vegetables and avoiding foods that are made by hydrogenated oils like cookies, wafers etc. Adding fiber to your diet would also help in reducing fat deposition in your problem area. Fibers are mainly found in the peel of fruits and vegetable, try eating them with the peels.
Now let us talk about exercising, no stomach muscle toning exercise would be effective until and unless a layer of fat is accumulated around it. You would need to lose your overall body fat by doing cardio vascular exercises, and then combine them with resistance training with the help of resistance bands etc.
All the above tips when followed with full commitment would surely produce fabulous results and including these healthy habits in your lifestyle would make you fit, healthy and smart. Explore here more on the topic!
It is all too common for a person to be obese/overweight, especially in United States. The effects of obesity are far beyond one’s imaginations. Here, we have listed the main effects of obesity on one’s body. Do read them and get to know why it is necessary for you to reduce your stomach fat.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Obesity welcomes diabetes. Type 2 diabetes occurs when blood levels of glucose are too high.
- Heart Diseases: Overweight people are more likely to have health related issues. Heart attack is more common in people with over weight. So if you want to live healthy then you should be aware of the fact that being overweight is really a curse. You should learn the quick ways to get rid of stomach fat before the situation worsens.
- Various types of Cancer are also associated with diabetes.
- Sleep Apnoea is also related to over weight.
- There is a joint disease, Gout in which uric acid’s level enhances in blood. Obesity is one of the main causes of Gout.
- If you’re over weight, then another risk to your body is that it slows down the rate of your activities. Hence, you become lazy or start taking more time in finishing everyday chores. In this fact-paced epoch, laziness really sucks.
- Obesity also calls for liver and Gallbladder disease.
- Among its other effects on human body are: Hypertension, High blood pressure, Osteoarthritis, respiratory problems and Dyslipidemia etc.
When such many health risks are related to over weight/extra fat, then you would surely like to shrink it as quick as possible. Read on the recommendations of the expert and keep that pesky fat away!
Stomach fat accumulates over our stomach area and makes itself visible in swimsuits, party one piece or skimpy tops. Then it is that moment of embarrassment when your buds point at your stomach and you are an instant subject of joke. Don’t worry, here are guidelines that can help you reduce your stomach fat and next time you might end up making people envious of your slim stomach.
Fat burning exercises and Yoga exercises turn out to be great helpful in reducing stomach fat. Yoga exercises like Ushtrasana Yoga Asana, and Kapalbhati Pranayama exercises are some of the old exercises that are certified weight-losing techniques. Best exercises to reduce stomach fat are abdominal exercises. Swimming, running, hiking and few other aerobic exercises are effective activities for reducing fat. In men, aerobic and abdominal exercises bring out those attractive washboards that define their masculine look and in women a good combination of these exercises results in visibly lean stomach.
Ways to reduce belly fat are incomplete without inculcating a proper diet to a schedule. Eggs are very high in protein and can help you reduce fat. Eggs are great supplement for breaking down belly fat cells as they contain vitamin B12. Low Fat Dairy products if adopted in daily diet strengthen bones and also help shedding body fat. Other food products like beans (navy, kidney, lima beans), oatmeal, whole grains etc greatly affect stomach fat reduction.
Belly Fat Reduction is no more a mystery. Get to know the easy and quick ways to say bye bye to it.